Water Heaters in Springfield
Repairs & Replacement in Republic, Nixa, Ozark & Surrounding Areas
Did you wake up this morning to a cold shower? Don’t wait forever for a plumber. Call All Hours Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for fast, reliable service from plumbers with more than four decades of experience. We are equipped to repair and replace all types of water heaters in Springfield and surrounding areas.
Please contact us to schedule service for your water heater.
Skilled Troubleshooting & Repair
Our technicians have extensive experience and fully stocked service trucks to diagnose and solve many common problems with hot water heaters. We service all major brands of electric water heaters, gas water heaters, and tankless water heaters. Although many problems can be easily repaired, some issues may require replacement.
Signs that it is better to replace the water heater include:
- The pilot light on a gas water heater won’t stay lit
- The circuit breaker keeps tripping for an electric water heater
- The water heater is leaking from the bottom
- The unit isn’t heating the water enough
- Your hot water is rust-colored
- It has been repaired in the past and keeps breaking down
New water heaters offer significantly better energy efficiency compared with older models. New water heaters require less energy to heat the water, which saves money on your home energy bills. If a replacement is the best option for your water heater problem, we can advise you of your options and help you find a quality water heater at a price you can afford.
Why Does My Water Heater Keep Tripping the Circuit Breaker?
You should call in a professional as soon as possible if you notice that your water heater is constantly causing your circuit breaker to trip. Some of the most common reasons for this issue include:
- A bad thermostat. There's a chance that your water heater is fine, and that the problem is actually that your thermostat is causing it to draw in more electricity than necessary, which can lead to repeated tripping.
- A worn out circuit breaker. As the circuit breaker starts to wear down, it can trip at seemingly anything. This could also be caused by a loose wire in the electrical panel.
- A burnt heating element in the water heater. If the heating element splits, it could expose internal wiring to the water in your water heater, causing it to shirt circuit ant trip the breaker.
Choosing Your New Water Heater
There are a variety of options in standard water heaters with a storage tank and tankless water heaters. A tankless water heater provides hot water on demand. Your family will enjoy a constant supply of hot water and your home energy costs will be reduced. Regardless of the type of water heater you choose, it is important to make sure it has sufficient capacity to meet your hot water needs. We can explain your options and provide a free estimate for new water heaters in Springfield.
If your water heater isn’t working, call (417) 815-4418 for prompt repair service & after-hours repairs.
Our motto may be a little goofy, but it speaks to a genuine desire to provide you with the absolute best in workmanship and customer care. No matter what you are looking for, our heating, cooling, and plumbing technicians in Springfield are here to help!